Hey there, lovelies! Here is my most recent make-up haul that I got as presents. Wee! Now I will be reviewing three different product in one post so bear with me, please. Why review them all at once? Because at the end of the post, I'll be showing you how I used all three products together.

First up is this L'Oreal liquid foundation that comes in a lovely shade of natural tan. As you will see below, it is darker than my natural skin tone which is fine with me because I've actually become a little darker due to being under the sun quite a lot. As you all know, I run and being exposed to the scorching sun kinda comes with the package. But I don't mind because I love running. Anyways, here it is.
 L'Oreal True Match Liquid Foundation in N7
 hand swatch
here it is when blended

I actually like this product. I love how it enhances my almost-tanned skin (wait 'til the end of the summer, and I'll be darker, hehe!). It is very easy to blend and it doesn't feel sticky or heavy on the skin. Would I buy it? Definitely. Overall, it's a good product.

Next up is this four-color eyeshadow palette from Maybelline. This palette features colors that would look good on sun-kissed skin, and it goes with a quick guide on which color goes to which section of the eyelids.
 Maybelline Expert Wear Eyeshadow in Aspiring Ambers
hand swatches

This product is okay. The eyeshadows are highly pigmented, and they seem to last longer than other eyeshadows. However, I'm not a huge fan of the set because of the colors they chose for the palette. Each shade is nice on its own but not altogether. That's just my opinion though. Would I buy it? Not really. Maybelline have good BB creams and foundations, but I wouldn't exactly recommend their eyeshadows. 

The third and final product that I got is a blush, and it is also by Maybelline. It comes in a lighter shade than what I'm used to buying.
 Maybelline Expert Wear Blush in Dusty Mauve

It could be because of my skin tone but this product does not work well for me. It does not stay on for long compared to the ones I normally use. On first application, it did not look like I was wearing a blush. I had to apply about three or four layers to get that natural blushed cheeks. Also, the included brush felt a little hard and rough on  my skin. Would I buy this product? Hmm, can't make up my mind on this. Maybe I'll see if they have another shade that would work. 

So I used all three products together for my everyday look and this is how they all turned out. 
Other products that I used:
Maybelline Clear Smooth All-in-One Shine Free Foundation
Elf Brightening Eyeliner Pencil
Ulta Volumizing Mascara
Ulta Perfect Nude Lipstick

Everything I used here makes for that sun-kissed look. It's perfect for summer. Well, I guess that's it for today's beauty haul. I hope you enjoyed this quite lengthy post. So, have you used any of these products? What do you think of them? I would love to hear your feedback so feel free leave a comment. XOXO :)