I'm ticking another restaurant off my list of Kapitolyo food places as I check Nav, which is a Thai restaurant.
good ol' Royal Tru Orange but with a hint of lemon
Chicken Cashew - Php.280
Khao Phad Goong - Php.250

I loved both dishes that we tried. Each serving is good for sharing which is why we only ordered a couple of dishes. I personally liked the Chicken Cashew which is composed of chicken, chili paste and cashews, all tossed and cooked in a wok. I requested to have it made less spicy than usual which is good because I have a low tolerance for spicy foods. The Khao Phad Goong, which is basically friend rice with shrimp and eggs, also tasted delicious. 

Overall, I'd give it two thumbs up. The food is superb and the service was good. Although they charge extra as a service fee. I think I'm starting to love Thai cuisine. Wee. Anyways, I'd highly recommend this place so just check it out. Nav is located along United St. in Kapitolyo, Pasig City. Click here for more information. :)