I've been told quite a lot that my eyes look a bit small and sleepy. Which is why I never leave the house without mascara on. That and I always have it in my kikay kit. My usual go-to brand for mascara is Maybelline. They have, like, one of the best mascaras out there. Recently though, I've been using this one from Ulta which I got from the US.

Ulta's Amped Lashes Volume + Defining Mascara does the job of opening up my eyes and making them look less sleepy. Not only that but it also lengthens and adds volume to  my eyelashes that I don't need to wear falsies.  All I need to do is curl my lashes and apply the mascara. It's very easy and it's good for everyday wear. Check it out!

And to show you how well it really works, here are some photos. One is of me, or one of my eyes rather, without the mascara and the other one is with.
without mascara
with mascara

See what I mean? In the second photo, I was wearing only the mascara, no falsies and no eyeliner, yet my eyes looked bigger, brighter, and my lashes fuller. At only $10.00 (Php.445.60), you'll get more than what you paid for with Ulta Amped Lashes Mascara. I recommend you include it in your beauty must-haves. :)