Spaghetti Factory

Saturday, April 13, 2013

You know this thing that they call "writer's block"? Well, I'm currently experiencing that for some reason so let me just make this post short and sweet. Here's a quick blog entry about Spaghetti Factory. I dined in there one afternoon when I was having a pasta craving. 
Set meal: chicken, spaghetti bolognese, salad, and garlic stick - Php. 109
It also comes with drinks.
French fries - Php.59
Set meal: chicken, spaghetti carbonara, salad, and garlic stick - Php.109

My verdict? The food tasted okay but there was nothing spectacular about it. They do have good service, quick and accommodating, so I'll give them a thumb up for that. 

Spaghetti Factory is located on the second floor of Glorietta 2, Ayala Center in Makati. They also have a branch in Ayala Center Cebu. Check it out if you're in the area. :)
2 comments : :