Christmas is just around the corner. Don't know what to get yet for a runner friend, girlfriend, wife, daughter or what-have-you? Well, don't fret. Here are some gift ideas that I'm sure every female runner or fitness enthusiast would love. And what's great about these items is that they come with a price tag that don't break the bank.
1. SPIbelt (Php990) - These expandable pouches can fit anything from your smartphone to your keys, energy gels, and other personal items. And they don't bounce at all. Get one at Stride and Stroke shop, located on the ground floor of Glorietta 5 in Makati.
2. Bia sports bra from Alcis Athletica (Php420) - Here is a sports bra that provides good support, and comes in a yummy color and interesting cut. Gearing up for a run or a workout does not have to be boring, right? You can buy them at the Spectrum shop in Alabang or Hooked Up Fashion in Katipunan, QC. You can also check out Alcis Athletica's Instagram account @alcis_athletica.
3. 2XU Visor (Php850) - I, personally, am a huge fan of 2XU visors. Aside from serving the purpose of shielding my face from the sun, they look great and are very affordable. They are available at the 2XU flagship store located on the second floor of Glorietta 3 in Makati.
4. Myofit foam roller (Php1690) - Foam rollers help loosen up tight muscles. They also aid for better muscle recovery after a long run or after a strenuous workout. Check out their Instagram account @myofitph.
5. Vamos socks (Php395) - Being the brainchild of triathlete Drew Arellano, Vamos socks are socks made by the athlete for the athlete. They do not just look great, they perform great too. Grab a pair at R.O.X. in Bonifacio Global City, Lifecycle Bike Shop in Greenhills Shopping Center, and at any Secondwind Running Store. You can also check out their Instagram account @vamossocks.
I hope this helps. Except for the sports bra, these items are also great gifts for guy runners or fitness enthusiasts. Don't worry, they come in other colors too. :)