Save the Date: The Bull Runner Dream Marathon Weekend

Friday, July 10, 2015

This is it! Calling all aspiring marathoners, here is your chance to make that dream come true. Here is the date for the much awaited The Bull Runner Dream Marathon. 

The Bull Runner Dream Marathon is the first and only marathon in the country that is open only to first time and second time marathoners. Why is that? Because its goal is to create the best experience ever for newbie marathoners. And it didn't fail. I can confidently say that because I am a proud TBRDM alumna, and five months from that momentous event in my life and it is still my best run EVER. I have a series of posts about it and you can read them here.

But wait there's more. As you can see from the poster above (and as the title suggests), it would be a two-day event as The Bull Runner Dream Marathon will hold its first ever half-marathon event on the day before the big one. The half-marathon event will be open to everyone. As early as now, I will be clearing my schedule for that weekend. I'll definitely be running the half-mary. I'm very excited because I know it would be a very nostalgic run. Ahh, memories of my first FM. *sniff sniff* And then the next day, I'll be there cheering for the TBR dreamers as they make their transition from a runner to a marathoner. Ack! Can't wait! :D
0 comments : :