Ladylike

Sunday, March 8, 2015

Sorry, been MIA for a while because I've been really busy with stuff. Anyways, kicking off my running shoes and trading 'em for high heels even if it's just for a day. I may don messy high ponytails and look sweaty most of the time but I know who to clean up. And when I do, I do it real nice. So here's me in a version that you don't get to see often.

What I love about this dress is the way it fits me. It fits like a glove and you can barely notice my bulges here (I really have to stop binge eating, haha). It's not too short and it shows just the right amount of skin. Also the print is nice and it complements my not-so-fair skin tone. The fabric is very light and comfy too. And surprise, surprise! I got it on sale, so it was a really great find.
Dress from Seventeen
Purse from Le Sac
Shoes from Finickee

No comments:

Post a Comment