Cheap Thrills

Monday, January 19, 2015

Hey, it's been a while since I've made an outfit post here. So I'm taking a break from running-related and food-related post with this quick one.

I love bazaar items. I think that if you just know where to look, you will find items that are trendy and stylish, and really inexpensive at the same time. Take this top that I'm wearing here for example. I got it for Php.400 at Greenhills Shopping Center. It's pretty cheap, right? But that's not it; I got it for only Php.400 together with two other tops. Yup, you read right! And it does not even look like it costs that less. Aaand it's very comfy too. Check it out and let me know what you think.
 Top from Greenhills Shopping Center
Shorts from Forever 21
Bag from Sac
Shoes from Artwork

No comments:

Post a Comment