Chihuahua Mexican Grill and Margarita Bar

Friday, October 24, 2014

I am not really a huge fan of Mexican food. Sure, I can tolerate them and I totally love nachos but that is pretty much it. But that does not mean I'm not game enough to try this Mexican food place that I saw in Makati one time. I first saw Chihuahua Mexican Grill and Margarita Bar when I was having dinner with JC at some place in A. Venue. It was just across the street from where we were sitting. I told myself I would try it but I never really had the chance to go back to Makati Ave. again. 

But lo and behold! There is another branch which is in Greenbelt, and that is a lot more accessible than Makati Ave. So I finally got to try it a couple of days ago.
 Chicken Burrito - Php295
Nacho Grande - Php245

I find the food really delish, especially the Nacho Grande which has all the works: nacho chips topped with chili, guacamole, pico de gallo, salsa, sour cream, jalapeños, and different kinds of cheese. I couldn't get enough of it. I also liked that they have imported beer like Carlsberg, Stella Artois, and yes, Heineken. Teehee.

Overall, I had a great dining experience at Chihuahua Mexican Grill and Margarita Bar. The service was quick. The menu was a bit pricey but it was so worth it because of the sumptuous food and good service. I also liked the ambience of the place. I would definitely recommend this. It is a cool place to hang-out with friends over nachos and beer. Two thumbs up! 

For more information, check out their site here. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment