Girly Stuff

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Sorry for being MIA during the past few days. Again, I've been busy with work and training for my runs. About that, I know that I have not been posting updates regarding Milo APEX but it is because I have only attended a couple of sessions during the past couple of weeks. I blame the family gatherings for that but no regrets. Family always comes first. I've been training for my runs, yes, and I've been doing it on my own. 

For now, let me share with you my latest finds. It has been a long time since I've posted my shopping haul. Well, I have not been doing a lot of shopping ever since I became obsessed (I think that term is appropriate here) with running because running turned out to be a very expensive sport. Not that it is expensive to do it but because the gear and the apparel are so so pricey like that. And I've been doing my best to avoid athletic shops but to no avail. But don't worry; this shopping haul is far from sporty. As the title suggests, I'm showing you the girly side of me.

I used to wear huge dangling earrings a lot. I guess I've grown out of 'em and now prefer small quirky pieces like these studs. 

I love how these neon headbands can instantly brighten up any outfit. I got them from a bazaar for only Php.50 each. Such a steal, right?

I saved the best for last. Ever since I become so into running, I noticed that my collection has dwindled down to only a few pairs. It is because I've been wearing sneakers more often that I used to and a lot of my shoes became worn out from not being worn at all. I ended up throwing them out. Good thing I discovered this sale by So Fab! just last week. A lot of their shoes are on buy-one-take-one. I ended up getting these two babies for only Php.999 (USD22.77).

This just proves that I really do have a knack for finding items on sale. Which is a good thing because I'm really stingy recently. Haha. I suggest you check out So Fab! in Glorietta for more of their lovely footwear at low prices.

So how about you? Any good finds lately? :)
2 comments : :
  1. i love the neon headband too :) nice for workout. eva i didnt know you run pala. im a frustrated runner lol. ive been trying to run for months now, trying to build my muscle sa legs cause my feet tend to pronate and i have problems w blood circulation there so its hard. good luck on your training! im so inggit :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, you can start with easy and short jogs first then gradually increase the distance. :) Running would actually help you with blood circulation. Lemme know if you need a training/running buddy! :)

      Delete