Lace and Black

Thursday, April 3, 2014

I've always been very fond of girly pieces. Give me something pink or with lace or a floral print or with ribbons and I'm on board. 

This lace dress is one of my favorites. I fell in-love with it the moment I saw it on sale at a rack in Forever 21. I have only worn it a few times though because I've been saving it for special occasions. Last time I wore it was during my sister's graduation and this is how I wore that time.
Forever 21 dress
Red Hot Chili blazer
Parisian by SM flats
Sac sling bag
Tomato watcheso

I actually liked this combination. The lace dress is so feminine but the black blazer balances it all out. It also makes a good contrast between light and dark colors. And my bag. I've had it for over a year now but I've only used it a few times. I love its structured design and versatility. Plus its being woven adds more texture to my look. Lastly, the gold details made the look cohesive and seem very put-together. 

That day was kind of emotional for me as I watched my sister go up the stage to get her high school diploma. Graduations are really sappy as it is a day to close a chapter of life and to open a new one, which we refer to as college. I remember my own high school graduation, I cried of course. Haha. Anyways, back to my outfit. I'd love to know what you think of it so leave a comment, alright? XOXO.
0 comments : :