The Basic Tee

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

We all have that plain basic tee that we're fond of, I'm sure of that. It's usually in a neutral color. It's that tee that we can pair with anything. Jeans, shorts, skirt, you name it. It's one of our go-to pieces whenever we're on those I-have-nothing-to-wear days.

I have one that comes in a nice pinkish beige color and like I said, I can basically wear it with anything. It's simple enough that it goes easily well with whatever I pair it with. Yet it has this sheer detail that makes it far from plain. Here it is.
 Folded and Hung shirt
Forever 21 shorts
Parisian flats
Jovanni bag
Tomato watch
Landmark Department Store accessories

Can you imagine how totally versatile this shirt is? Okay, so I'll make this blog post short and sweet. Just let me know what you think of my outfit, okay? :)
0 comments : :