Mad Mark's Creamery and Good Eats

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Here's a dessert place that will surely capture your tastebuds. Mad Mark's Creamery and Good Eats. This place is located in Kapitolyo, Pasig. My friends who've tried their ice cream were raving about it and my curiosity got the better of me.
this is real Nutella in its 11lbs goodness
Chocolate on Chocolate - Php.68/1scoop, Php.98/2scoops

When I first had that spoonful, I instantly knew what my friends were raving about. It is probably one of the best ice creams I've ever had. It is sooo chocolatey yet not that sweet; it's just the way I like it. There are other flavours like Madagascar Vanilla Bean, Mango Sorbet, Watermelon Sorbet, and so much more. Of course I tried the chocolate because it's my fave ice cream flavour. 

Other than desserts, Mad Mark's also offers a variety of snacks and heavy meals on their menu. They have wings and fried, some sandwiches, and even rice meals. But I haven't tried any of them yet. Maybe next time. And you can expect a review from me when that time comes.

Mad Mark's Creamery and Good Eats is located on 23 East Capitol Drive in Kapitolyo, Pasig. It's just beside Thai Dara.  There is also another branch which is located on the 2nd floor of Glorietta 5 in Makati. Check it out! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment