Some Nights

Monday, February 17, 2014

There was a point in my life wherein I would party as if there was no tomorrow. It went on for about a couple of years. But eventually, I grew tired of partying. And I finally got it out of my system when I started to be more into running.

But I would still go out and have a good time once in a while. Like once every two months. Hey, that was a far cry from partying three times a week which was something I used to do. When I was in Kuala Lumpur, I promised myself that I would just once go on a night out to experience more of what the city has to offer. I will tell you more about that later on.

During my night out with friends, I wanted to look night out-ey but I wanted to be comfortable at the same time so here's what I wore.
 Top from Bottomline
Skirt from Cotton On
Sandals from Forever 21
Bag from Chic

Okay, so normally I would wear heels for a night of painting the town red but it was a good thing I didn't. That was because the place that we went to was sooo laid back. The bar was playing feel-good music, some reggae and some oldies so I think that looking dressed-to-kill would have been out of place that night. I actually loved my sandals here as they added some contrast to my outfit which consisted mostly of black and earth colors. What do you think?

Hmm. So that's that. Up next on my blog is a photo-diary of how my friends and I partied in Malaysia. Stay tuned! XOXO.
2 comments : :
  1. I love the sandals with the outfit! I would not have thought to wear them with an outfit like that..but they really pop. You looked great :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there. Yeah, at first I was hesitant on wearing 'em but I wanted something different, so there. Thanks for leaving a comment! <3

      Delete