Gotta Love the LBD

Monday, February 10, 2014

I love classics. I love those pieces that never go out of style for decades. These pieces are the ones worth keeping in your closet. And no matter how many times you wear 'em, you would always look good no matter what.

Take the little black dress for example. When I have nothing to wear, I just take it out for a spin, accessorize, and I'm all set. When I'm traveling, because I only get to bring a limited number of items in my luggage, it's important to pack several of those basics and classic pieces that can take me sooo far when it comes to mixing and matching. That is so I can avoid those I-have-nothing-to-wear problems when I'm so far away from home and can only choose from a small array of clothes. 

So this was my outfit during my second day of touring in Malaysia. I chose a simple black dress. Check out how I wore it.
Dress from Amanda's Place
Sandals from Greenhills Shopping Center
Sling bag from Chic
Sunnies from Minicci at Payless

Yeah, so that's me again being simple. I was actually thinking of wearing a blazer that day but good thing I didn't because it was too hot outside. And you wouldn't really want to hear  me complain about the weather because I can go nonstop and it can get really tiring. So, hahaha. Anyway, let me know what you think of this outfit, okay?

And since we're talking about the classics here, I will make post about the classic pieces and basic pieces that every woman must have in her closet. Stay tuned for that. Also, I will be telling you more about my trip to Malaysia. Busy, busy, busy. So I must go for now. Toodles! :)
2 comments : :
  1. Agree with the LBD and the annoying hot weather lately! Haha.

    xx Dianne
    http://diannealejo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Naku, true. The season for layering is over. Hahaha! <3

      Delete