Dressy in KLCC

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Hellooooo! Let me start off the month with an outfit post. This is what I wore on the first day of touring around Malaysia. Yup, so that's where I was during the past few days. I'm back in the Philippines now doing the usual blogger stuff (i.e. post-processing photos, making drafts of blog posts). Check out what I wore. It's something quite simple actually.
Top from Bottomline
Skirt from Forever 21
Sandals from Greenhills Shopping Center
Sling bag from Chic
Watch from Greenhills Shopping Center
Charm bracelet from 3K Fashion

As usual, I stuck to black and then accessorized with neutral-colored pieces. I'm loving the pair of sandals I was wearing here as they were very comfy. I walked for hours in them and my feet didn't hurt even for just a bit. Also, I got 'em for only Php.250 ($5.80) so they were a definite steal.

These photos were taken in Kuala Lumpur Convention Center (KLCC) towards the end of the day so it was a bit dark by then. Poor lighting = poor quality of the photos. Sorryyyyy. Anyways, I will be telling you more about my Malaysia trip during the next few days so you just have to keep posted for that, alright? XOXO.
2 comments : :
  1. I love everything - that watch is phenomenal; I'm so jealous! You always look so cute and well accessorized!

    ReplyDelete