Embellished and Coloured

Friday, January 3, 2014

Hey there, loves! So let me start off the year with an outfit post. And a colorful one at that. I've said this so many times, that I'm the type of person who not really into compromising comfort for style. But of course I make sure that I don't look like total drab or anything.

So check out this interesting shirt that I got from SM Department Store. The moment I saw it, I knew that I just had to have it. Lucky me because there was only one piece left and it was in my size, so it must be that this shirt and I are meant to be.
Shirt from Onion at SM Department Store
Shorts from Bershka
Shoes from Parisian by SM
Watch from Tomato
Bracelet from Clothespin Collection
Purse from Cotton On
iPad Mini in Belkin Case

I've worn this top before with black leggings and sneakers for a tomboyish look. But I've decided to feature this one that's both casual and kinda girly. I chose to pair the shirt with bottoms picked out from one of the colours on my shirt. I then chose black accessories to top off the whole look. I was actually having a bad hair day when these photos were taken which is why I decided to pull my hair up in a messy bun. Shabby chic lang ang peg. Haha. 

So there you go. That's it for this post. Lemme know what you think about this look, ayt? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment