BRB

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Hi, loves. I will be taking a quick break from blogging for a few days as I will be doing some traveling somewhere. I will be taking a well-deserved break from work and just immerse myself in a different culture, and enjoy some new sights and experiences. This is actually my first solo trip out of the country.
Wearing my fave kitty flats from Parisian by SM, denim shorts from
Cotton On, shirt from Kamiseta, and a blazer from Red Hot Chili Jeans.

I did this very quick blog post about an hour ago and will be boarding my plane in a few. Talk about an impromptu post or something like that. Haha! For now, I won't be telling you where I'm going but do get ready for lots of posts about it once I'm back. See you in a few days, my dearies. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment