Cover Up, Buttercup

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Any beach outfit wouldn't really be complete without a good cover-up. I have this trusty one that works with almost everything, not just with bikinis. It also works well when worn with a tank top and shorts combo, and even with a dress. It is just so versatile.
Bikini from Sunkissed
Black cover-up from Babo
Flip-flops from Adidas

I love that my black cover-up is long enough to provide that much-needed coverage and I can also button it down for those times when I'm feeling kinda conservative. Teehee. I know it's so not in season to for summer-y posts but I dunno, haha. With the tropical climate here in the Philippines, I feel like it's summer almost all year round. What do you think of my beach wear? Let me know. :)

Are you curious to know where these photos were taken? Well, I hope you are because I have a blog post about it later on. Just a clue, this was taken at a resort somewhere south of Manila.  But that's it. You have to keep posted for more, ayt? :D
3 comments : :