Reviewing Revlon Lippies

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Hi, loves. How are you doing these past days? I hope all is well with you. All's fine on my end. It's just that I've been super busy with work and with my personal life lately that I haven't been blogging a lot. 

So recently, my generous ninang (godmother) sent me a couple o' awesome lippies, Revlon's Blushing Mauve and Wine with Everything. Check them out.
Left: Wine with Everything, Right: Blushing Mauve
Wrist Swatches. Left: Wine with Everything, Right: Blushing Mauve
Wine with Everything on Lips
Blushing Mauve on Lips

I love how pigmented these Revlon lippies are. They have this thin consistency that it doesn't feel heavy or stuffy on my lips. They are also long-lasting that it usually takes a  few hours before I would have to retouch them. I personally love the first one, Wine with Everything, because of it's lovely shade. It's red but it's not as striking as most red lipsticks. 

Would I buy these products? Yes. And I will also recommend them. So to my ninang Cristy, if you're reading this, thanks so much for these lippies. I love 'em! :)
2 comments : :
  1. I LOVE revlon's lipstick. I've got alot of shades except their plums, browns and reds, I'm always too scared to buy reds...afraid they'll all look the same! Wine with everything looks like a safe shade though...nice review!

    From likkie,
    thedippster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, Revlon lip products are great. Thanks so much, Likkie! :)

      Delete