Walk On The Wild Side

Monday, July 29, 2013

My number one personal rule when it comes to dressing myself up is to always dress with a theme in mind. I actually got this from someone else and sort of applied it to my personal style. Back in high school, I used to wear jeans and shirts a lot. The main reason for this was that I went to a Catholic school and we were expected to dress conservatively. I wore shorts and flats a lot back in college because I had to do a lot of walking around the campus to get from one class to another. When I started working, that's when I upped my style ante. It's more fun dressing up when I'm not rushing off from building to building and worrying about school stuff, right? Of course, I still wear shorts and flats a lot these days when I'm feeling too lazy. Hahaha.

Okay, so back to my fashion rule. Like I said, I choose my outfit with a theme in mind. I can go from girly to sporty to preppy, well, you name it. Now on this outfit post, I was thinking of something along the lines of tough meets street chic. Well, whatever. Let me just show you.
Shirt from Topping
Leather skater skirt from Pixie Dust
Watch from Tomato
Skull necklace from Club Princess
Flats from Auztralian
Bag from Jovanni
Sunnies from Minicci at Payless Shoes

Also, I love mixing solids with prints, as you might have noticed with this and the rest of my outfits. I rarely do print on print because I don't think I can pull it off. Or maybe I can, I just don't have the guts to do so. But maybe I will...one of these days. :) 
2 comments : :
  1. Love the watch and the Bracelet!!! x

    http://canaryrise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete