Only Happy When It Rains

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Here in the Philippines, we have a tropical climate where it is generally hot all year long. Wearing wool and heavy fur jackets here would make one look very out of place. But then, there is a side of me that wants to wear layers all the time. Which is why I'm very thankful that a few months every year, it tends to rain like crazy here. Yes, I love the rain because it gives me a chance to cozy up. Here are some of my fashion inspirations.

I'm especially crazy about the over-sized sweaters and leggings combination. I think this combo is somewhere around cool and grunge-y. I also love layering, you all know that. And of course, let's not forget about the preppy cardigans which I tend to wear a lot, especially at work. As for the footwear, maybe I'll try to be more adventurous this season and wear some boots, and try wearing sneakers more often. We'll see. :)

*Photos are not my own. Post title came from a song by Garbage.

4 comments:

  1. I love rainy days to, but not in the summer, I love them in the fall, when I can wear my oversize sweaters <3
    check out my latest look: http://www.fashionglow.ro/?p=3322
    xoxo,Khloe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh... really... I don't like rain too much... maybe because I see it too often in Norway lol

    Would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin and GFC? Take a look into my blog and let me know! www.gwiyomistyle.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Yomi! Will definitely check out your blog. :)

      Delete