Colors, Prints, and Then Some

Monday, July 15, 2013

This just in. Time for another show-and-tell thing. Let me show you some of the stuff that I'm totally loving these days.

I know that summer's out but it doesn't mean that summer clothing is. You know me,  I'm more into blacks and whites. I'm usually in boring neutrals but just recently, I've grown fond of colored stuff. Especially bright-colored shorts. I seem to can't get enough of 'em. They're not exactly good for the rainy season but when it gets a bit sunny, I take 'em out for a spin. 
From left to right: light blue shorts-thrifted, neon green shorts-Twenty Girls, 
pink shorts-Bershka

Another thing I'm currently loving are printed tops. Usually, I'm not a huge fan of prints but when they come in yummy colors and interesting details, I can't help but go crazy.
 From left to right: blue shirt-Kamiseta, heart-printed buttoned top-thrifted, 
printed maroon shirt-Revolution Nine, skull-printed sleevless top-Revolution Nine

Lastly, check out this cute watch that I got just recently. What caught my eye is the little Eiffel Tower on its face. This was a total steal in Greenhills Shopping Center. Lala-love!

So there you go. This is just a quick post. Been a little swamped with work and other stuff lately that I haven't been blogging much. Anyways, here's something to look forward to: I'll be selling some of my stuff online real soon. I will let you know once they're out. :D

2 comments: