Colorful

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

You all know that I love dressing up in neutrals, mostly black. So here's something different from me. You see, I'm trying my best to get out of my comfort zone once in a while so I decided to dress up in something a little more colorful than my usual outfits. Well, a lot more colorful. 

In a previous post, I told y'all about my current fondness for colored shorts. And here's how I wore it. I paired it with an Aztec-printed top. I guess I'm also fond of Aztec prints nowadays. Then I decided to keep things a bit cozy with a bright-colored cardigan. And to tone down the overwhelmingly bright hues, I chose something nude for my sandals and bag.
Cardigan from Clothespin Co.
Tank top from Nollie
Shorts from Bershka
Sandals from Le Donne
Bag from Secosana

Of course, I couldn't help but feel cheery in this sort of outfit. Who wouldn't? Right? Teehee. Not my usual but I think I pulled it off. What do you think? Let me know. :)

4 comments:

  1. Love your watch!

    Would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin and GFC? Take a look into my blog and let me know! www.gwiyomistyle.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey. Following you already via GFC. :D

      Delete