Roy&Biv

Monday, June 24, 2013

I usually don't feature stores in my blog but I can't help myself on this one. So there's this new store in Glorietta. Now I dunno when exactly it opened but I discovered it just last week. When I first saw the window displays, I had to check it out. And you'll understand why once I show you the photos.

What I love about Roy&Biv is that everything is arranged by color in a cutesy kinda way. Being the obsessive compulsive that I am, displays like these are a feast for the eyes. Roy&Biv has almost everything. Clothes, footwear, wallets, accessories, and even knick knacks like bottle openers, toy cars, notebooks, pens, phone accessories just to name a few, all in yummy yummy colors. They only carry items in red, orange, yellow, green, blue, aqua, pink, and purple. No neutrals but even my black-and-white loving self is crazy about this store. Roy&Biv is located on the 2nd floor of Glorietta 4. I suggest you check it out for awesome finds. :)

6 comments:

  1. this kind of shop will caught my eyes too! so colorful! will check them out sometime when I drop by glorieta! :)


    xx
    ellie
    new outfit post on my blog wearing my skater skirt --> http://chasingculprit.blogspot.com/2013/06/kill-or-be-killed.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will definitely check it out. Thanks! :)

      Delete
  2. looks like they have plenty of interesting stuffs! will check that out soon, thanks for sharing :>

    Yani
    https://yaniconcepcion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, they do. I suggest you check it out. :)

      Delete