Bloggers United 5

Monday, June 17, 2013

If you've been following my blog for months now, then you'd know that I always go to Bloggers United. For those who don't know, Bloggers United is an interactive bazaar where famous Filipino fashion bloggers get together to sell their pre-loved items. Plus some brand new ones. It's a venue for their readers to meet and greet their fave bloggers, raid their closets, and at the same time make a difference since the proceeds of this bazaar goes to a chosen charitable institution. 

Here is a quick photo diary of the fifth installment of Bloggers United which was held on June 1st at the SMX Convention Center. This time, the event was for the benefit of Diksyunaryo Atbp, an organization that aims to raise literacy in the Philippines. Check out some of my snapshots during the event.
with my cousin, Karina, who was my shopping date that day
accessories at Ana Gonzales' booth
free makeovers at the PAC booth
cutie pendants
at the Koi Swimwear booth
with crushie blogger, David Guison #MedyoBlurry haha
the craaayyy but awesome crowd :)

I ended up buying a pair of neon green shorts, two cocktail rings, and a statement necklace, all for less than Php.500 or $11.89. What a steal, right? Plus I also got some freebies, like mugs and gift vouchers, from other booths. It was fun, fun, fun event and I can't wait for the next one. :D
4 comments : :
  1. beautiful pics <3
    check out my latest post: http://www.fashionglow.ro/?p=3161
    xoxo,
    Khloe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, i just nominated you for the Leibster award. Please check it out at
    http://homebaseddiva.blogspot.com/2013/06/liebster-award.html

    I hope you have fun as i did.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for this. Will definitely check it out. :D

      Delete