Aztec and Skulls

Friday, June 28, 2013

I can never get enough of black and white clothes. Especially black. Which, I have to admit, can sometimes makes my style seem kinda boring and unpredictable. But there's something about black and white that subtly classy and elegant, and you have to agree with me on that one. Also, these two colors make for an outfit that's very put together, right?
Aztec print top from Forever 21
Black tank top from Forever 21
Black bodycon skirt from a bazaar
Flats from Wells
Bag from Jovanni

So for my outfit here, I just put on a black spaghetti strapped top together with a black body con skirt so it looks like I'm wearing a body con dress. And then I wore this sheer white top over everything. For my accessories and to add a small pop of color, I layered on my fave skull bracelets that are oh-so-adorbs. Then I went for plain black flats and a black sling bag.  I was ready to party the night away in this get-up. What do you think? :)

4 comments:

  1. I love that shirt <3
    check out my latest post:http://www.fashionglow.ro/?p=3180
    xoxo,Khloe

    ReplyDelete