Army Navy

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

If you haven't tried Army Navy's burger yet, then you're missing about half of your life. I swear, it's one of the best burgers I've ever tasted. Ever. One of my faves, actually. These photos were taken that day I went food tripping with my cousin who hasn't tried Army Navy yet. I just had to drag her there.
cool wall
Burger - Php.165
Libertea regular - Php.65
 Tortilla Chips - Php.35 and Freedom Fries - Php.75
Charlie Bravo Querida Mia - Php.195

I totally skipped burritos that day since I was trying to lessen my rice intake. That and I was really craving for burgers. I couldn't get enough of the Querida Mia, which is basically an open quesadilla topped with cheese, and in this case, bacon. Yes, bacon. Who doesn't love bacon? Raise your hand and I will hunt you down, and force-feed you lots and lots bacon 'til you learn to love it. LOL.

Anyways, Army Navy Burger + Burrito has branches in so many convenient locations. There's one in Sky Gardens SM North Edsa, Glorietta 2, Katipunan, Harbour Square, McKinley Hill, just to name a few. I'm sure you can find one near your place. Gooo. :D

2 comments:

  1. that looks so YUMMY!!
    check out my latest look:http://www.fashionglow.ro/?p=3175
    XOXO,
    Khloe

    ReplyDelete