Houndstooth

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Skater skirts are currently all the rage, being donned by girls everywhere and being sold on online stores here and there. There's something about skater skirts that feels so feminine. Plus those in solid colors are super versatile that you can pair them with just about anything. But check out this one with an interesting print that I totally love.
Black tank top from The Landmark bazaar
Skater skirt from Pixie Dust
Sunnies from Clothespin Co
Satchel Bag from Clothespin Co
Shoes from Wells

For this outfit, I decided to go with my usual black on gray on black. Also, I didn't accessorize much. I just strapped on my favorite watch from Tomato Time and grabbed this nude bag to add some contrast. I'd describe this look as simple and classy. What do you think? :)

10 comments:

  1. It would be better if you place the camera on a higher angle so you don't have to look down on

    ReplyDelete
  2. Skater skirts are the best because they're so flattering :) I need more!

    xo Ashley
    thetiniestfirecracker.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. They are so flattering. :) Thanks, Ashley!

      Delete
  3. Your skirt and bag look so pretty!
    And don't forget to enter my Summer Giveaway! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit! I love your skirt and bag! Thanks for visiting my blog. :)

    xoxo

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete