Endless Summer

Friday, May 10, 2013

Check out this cute little blue number. This is probably the comfiest dress that I have. I love how soft and light the fabric is. It's perfect for those scorching hot summer days. And if you wanna cozy up a bit, just throw on a cardigan in a contrasting color, especially when the weather gets a little chilly.
Dress from Pixie Dust
Bag from Dooney and Bourke
Watch from Tomato
Necklace from Scrimp Manila
Sunnies from Minicci at Payless
Shoes from Lower East Side at Payless

I love how easy and fuss-free this whole look is. It gives this laid-back vibe that makes it cool for trips to the mall or hanging out at coffee shops on a relaxing day or for running errands around town. What do you think? :)
6 comments : :
  1. Followed back beauty <3 276!
    Keep in touch!
    Xxx

    Carolina

    www.the-world-c.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. in love with the really pretty dress ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable print on your dress! Love the bag!

    Feel free to check-out my latest blog post and if you like, follow me on GFC, I'll follow you back :)
    http://roxxanaifrim.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete