Black and White and Neon Brights

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Here is a small dose of my summer inspiration. Black and white because nothing beats the classics. And then some neon because a pop of bright color here and there can never ever get boring. 

I haven't been posting a lot lately and I really miss blogging. But here's some good news a couple of weeks late, just got a new role at work which I'm totally loving but it's eating up the free time that I used to have. Which is why I haven't been blogging much. To be honest, it's pretty difficult juggling work, family, my social life and blogging. I will manage somehow. Fingers crossed.

Anyways, I hope everyone will have a merry month of May. Cheers! :)


*All images are from different websites via Google search.

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos!!

    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're not mine though. But thanks anyways, Jezz! :)

      Delete