Tough Black and Barbie Pink

Monday, April 8, 2013

Don't you miss those good ol' days when the "in" thing for little girls are Barbie dolls? I do! Kids nowadays are more into gadgets and gizmos. I remember having a huge collection of Barbie dolls with all sorts of clothes and accessories. I think playing with them and dressing them up ignited my love for fashion. When I first learned how to sew, I started creating outfits for my dolls. I think I was in third grade that time. Ah, I just love reminiscing about my childhood days.

Let's get to my outfit, shall we? Check out my top. When I first saw it, I was instantly reminded of Barbie because of its very striking shade of pink. This top is actually a peplum top but I decided to tuck the peplum part in so it would go well with my skater skirt. 
Pink top, random brand from the US
Black leather skater skirt from Pixie Dust
Flats from Wells
Clutch from Marithe + Francois Girbaud
Sunnies from Clothespin Collection
Watch from Tomato

I love how the edginess of my leather skirt balances out my all-too-girly top. And I really love how my outfit here gives out that fresh, young, and playful vibe. What do you think? :)

4 comments:

  1. I love your skirt!

    xoxo
    http://www.thefashiondistrict.tk

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my lawwd. I want that bracelet. Where did you get one? :P I'ma make a post about my faux leather skirt as well, but for work. Work can be sexy. :P I think leather is starting to be a trend again :P

    http://officiallygirlyfied.blogspot.com/2013/04/event-sm-city-baguio-3-day-sale-may-345.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got it from the Bloggers United Bazaar. But I saw some of these babies in Somera in Glorietta. :)

      Delete