Some Summer Lovin'

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Hey there, everyone! Like I said in one of my previous posts, it's summer here in the Philippines. Anyways, if you're enjoying this same kind of weather, I'm sure you're updating your wardrobe to keep up with it. So in that note, I came up with these Polyvore sets and hopefully, you'll find this useful when shopping for your summer essentials. Each set has a swimwear, cover-up, and accessories to suit a certain style.
 Nautical
Glam Rock
Boho Chic
Sporty Gal
Flirty and Feminine


It was fun creating each set. I actually made them when I was feeling bored at work. Haha. Hope you like 'em. Happy summer shopping, loves! :)
8 comments : :
  1. Still haven´t found a good bikini...and the beach is already calling...nice post, maybe those will do...

    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice sets! diggin the flirty & feminine and boho chic look

    Yani
    The Curious Girl
    https://yaniconcepcion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love all of them <3 I'm more a glam rock kinda girl :)
    www.fashionglow.ro

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you paired everything together! super stylish!

    www.thefashionatefotobug.com

    ReplyDelete