Meow

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Who here was, or still is, a fan of Hello Kitty? Me me me! Haha. I've loved Hello Kitty ever since I was kid. I remember having Hello Kitty pencils, lunch box, utensils, fan, bag, key chain, plush toys, and a lot more other stuff. Even now that I'm basically an adult, I can't help but get excited whenever I see things with the adorable kitty cat's face on it. I guess I'm still a kid at heart, and a girly one at that.

Cartoon character shirts are currently all the rage in SM Department Store. When I saw their mannequins sporting Hello Kitty shirts, I went gaga and I knew I had to have one. I paired mine with a bandeau skirt and classy accessories to make it look more polished and less kiddie-themed.
 Hello Kitty shirt by Sanrio from SM Department Store
Black bandeau skirt from The Landmark
Bag from Marithe + Francois Girbaud
Shoes from Solemate
Watch from Fossil
Pearl bracelets from Galleria Ethnika

Oh, and I wanted to have that geeky look so I added in the glasses. LOL. Another fun outfit here. If you love my shirt, do check out SM Department Store for more. They also have Mickey Mouse, Sesame Street, and superhero shirts. I'm sure you'll find one that will bring out the kid in you. :)
4 comments : :
  1. your outfit is so so cute <3
    www.fashionglow.ro

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oohh, I also love Hello Kitty. My best find was a clipboard that I used college days and my famous red Hello Kitty umbrella, i was the only one who had that in college ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, that should be so cute. :3 Thanks for dropping by! :)

      Delete