Wildfire

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Last month, my beloved sorority, Sigma Delta Phi, celebrated its 80th anniversary. As a part of the anniversary celebration, the resident sisters threw an invitational party for the alumnae sisters, the fraternity brothers, other student organizations, and friends. Here are some of the photos taken during the party.
With my pretty sorority batchmates, Thea and Dianne.
With sorority and fraternity batchmates, Dianne, Tracy, and Diosa.
Myself and Sheng, one of batchmates in UPLB Stats.
Me and ze boys, Esti, Melvin, and Josh.
Shots, anyone?

A million thanks to Melvin for letting me borrow some of the photos from his camera. It's as if I never left college. I kinda miss these fun times so it good thing I got to squeeze in some social life into my busy schedule. I'll see you soon again, eLBi nights. :)
0 comments : :