Food, Music, and Brides

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Late post. These photos were just sitting around in my laptop for days now all because my lazy self forgot about 'em somehow. Anyways, this was during the bridal shower party for two of my colleagues who got married this lovely month of March. We celebrated it at T2 Mars KTV in Ortigas where we ate and sang like crazies.

We had a karaoke room reserved for three hours for only Php.2500 consumable of food and drinks. And here's what we had. Oh, let me apologize in advance for the kinda crappy quality of the photos. Again, blame the lazybones here.
Cheese Sticks - Php.125
Crispy Pata - Php.395
Buffalo Wings - Php.195
Sizzling Tofu - Php.115
French Fries - Php.87
Nachos Con Muchos - Php.198
And here's everyone. :)

Overall, I had such a good experience dining here. The service was good and the food was absolutely delicious. And the prices are not too high either. I'd recommend their cheese sticks because they're just super yummy with real cheese in the middle that melted gloriously in my mouth. In fact, I would love to come back just for the cheese sticks.

T2 Mars KTV is located along Meralco Ave. near Metrowalk in Pasig City. I'd give it two thumbs up. :)
0 comments : :