February on Instagram

Monday, March 11, 2013

Photo-spamming time again. Here are some of my favorite photos from my Instagram feed which were taken during the lurrrve month.
Random photo taken while walking on the way home from work. 
 Myself and my good friend, Kamilla.
 J. Co, one of the best doughnuts in town. Yum!
The lobby of my derma clinic. I'm so in-love with the wall art.
 My new toy: the Recesky Twin Lens Reflex Camera.
 Bubble wrap galore. Hihihi. Simple joys!
 SWI, my new hang-out. Time to get fit because summer's just around the corner.
 Nike training kicks for those strenuous workout sesh.
 Pink desserts from Sambokojin.
 Lunch date at Eastwood with my sorority sisters.
 My new baby in its pristine white glory. Love, love, love it.
 Yes, you caught me. I'm an Apple fan.

Hope you enjoyed this quick photo diary. For more, check out my IG feed here. Have a great week ahead, my loves. :)

6 comments:

  1. wow! great captures! apple fan here too :) Have a great week! :)

    xx
    ellie
    http://chasingculprit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pictures!!
    Http://stealstylist.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I am in love with your camera!! Where did you buy it? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bought in online in http://www.cashcashpinoy.com :)

      Delete