Everyday Essentials

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Maybe some of you are wondering what's always in my bag. Or maybe I'm just too conceited for thinking that. Loljk. Anyways, here's a quick post about what I lug around everyday. Let's start with my make-up kit, or kikay kit as we Pinays fondly call it. 
1. Naked Palette by Urban Decay
2. Maybelline Clear Smooth All-in-One Cake Powder
3. The Face Shop's Lovely Me:Ex Angel Skin Loose Powder
4. Love & Beauty by Forever 21 Rosy Cheek Blush
5. Love & Beauty by Forever 21 Lipstick in Pink
6. ELF Eye Primer with Liner Sealer
7. ELF Mascara
8. The Face Shop's eyelash curler
9. 7-piece brush set (without its original case)
10. The Face Shop's Lovely Me:Ex Eyeliner in Black

So these are the beauty goodies that I always take with me wherever I go. My personal fave out of these items is the Naked Palette with pretty shades that can easily take me from day to night. It's like having everything in one palette. As you may have noticed, I'm pretty big on Forever 21 and The Face Shop cosmetics. I've been patronizing The Face Shop products ever since they came here in the Philippines and they've always worked for me. 

Okay, enough with the make-up talk. And now let's move on to the other important items.
1. The Face Shop's Facial Mist Spray
2. Wallet from A'postrophe
3. Hygienix Anti-Bacterial Hand Spray
4. Keys
5. Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Exotic
6. iPod Nano in Pink
7. iPhone 4S
8. Apple Earbuds
9. Sunnies from Clothespin Co
10. Goody hairbrush 
11. iPad Mini in a baby pink Belkin Smart Cover

I'm a self-confessed techie. I go gaga at the sight of gadgets as much I usually do when I see shoes. And admit it, most of us cannot leave the house with our mobile phones. Then there's my iPod because I cannot possibly go through a day without listening to music and my iPad to keep me organized. Then the rest of the items are pretty much self-explanatory as to why they're essential. 

Well, there you have it. I'm planning to take a quick breather so I might not be able to post in several days. Been stressing out lately. This is my last post for this month. I'll just see you in April, loves. Over and out. :)

4 comments:

  1. I've used F21's love and beauty nail polishes. i should have tried their cosmetics also. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, haven't tried their nailpolish yet but will do soon. Thanks for dropping by! :)

      Delete
  2. I have the same powder from face shop :D


    http://steph-g.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great product, isn't it? Thanks Steph! :)

      Delete