Prom Season

Monday, February 4, 2013

Ah, prom. It's probably one of the most memorable events in one's high school life. Come to think of it, some people even carry the memories through adulthood. I know I'll never forget mine, not that something awesome happened. My prom was really nothing out of the ordinary. I just sat through the program and all the formalities, and spent the rest of the night with my friends. What I enjoyed about it was getting all dolled up. I love it when people fuss over me so you can imagine my delight when I was getting my hair and make-up done and all that. Haha!

Prom is usually held in February here in the Philippines. And for no reason, other than it being in season, I've created this post for some prom outfit ideas. With particular themes in mind, here are the looks that I came up with. 







There you go. I hope you enjoyed reading this as much I enjoyed creating these collages via Polyvore. And if I have readers who are about to experience prom, I hope this post has been helpful to you in one way or another. Cheers, everyone! :D
2 comments : :
  1. I loved prom and still miss it. It's just such a magical time for a teenage girl and I totally miss the dressing up/getting extra glam aspect of it (because you just can't go all out for a wedding the same way). Gorgeous selections, girl! xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I miss it too. Thanks for dropping by, Allison! :)

      Delete