Bloggers.com Feature

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Earlier today, I received an email from Bloggers saying that I was one of the featured bloggers for the day. I was surprised and every bit flattered. I immediately check their website and here it is.
Bloggers.com is an online community for bloggers all over the world. It provides a venue for them to interact with each other, share blogging tips, and make new friends. One thing that I like about Bloggers.com is the variety of bloggers that you will meet there. You'll come across fashion blogs, lifestyle blogs, foodies, techies, parenting blogs, travel journals, blogs on spirituality, and so much more. You'll never run out of new and fresh stuff to read. And that means more traffic for your site.

Check it out here. :D
8 comments : :
  1. Congratulations on being featured! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice, good job!

    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh good job I should check out this networking site! :D

    xx
    http://bleedinginwardly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww! Congrats! Thanks for the info too! I made a account! :)
    I love Your blog!
    Xo Pam

    ReplyDelete