The Walking Highlighter

Monday, January 14, 2013

You know another secret to lazy-day dressing? Bright colors. I think that bright colored clothes, even the basic ones, can make a statement. Neon colors, for instance, would make you easily stand out from the crowd. I've been into neon colored pieces recently. There's just something about them that makes me feel perked up and all. Yeah, I'm trying to veer away from my usual black and gray ensembles just because.

Here's what I wore on a rather busy Sunday. I know Sunday's supposed to be a day of rest but I'm such a workaholic that I do not know the meaning of "rest" anymore. Anyways, what I did was throw on a neon yellow green shirt and accessorized.
Spikes, spikes, spikes! :D
Shirt from Folded and Hung
Shorts from Plains and Prints
Spiked cuffed from Jekaloja Bling
Necklace from a bazaar
Shoes from Auztralian
Bag from Coach
Hype this on Lookbook.nu here.

Because I've been wearing neon clothes a lot, I get a lot of comments from people about me looking like a highlighter pen. You know, because these pens are always in neon. Haha. But never mind that. I love neon stuff and I don't mind such comments. 

I think the black accessories toned down the brightness of my shirt a bit. Also, the whole outfit looks clean and fuss-free, perfect for busy days and lazy days. What do you think? Let me know your thoughts. :)

2 comments: