Sweet Child O' Mine

Saturday, January 26, 2013

One of my current fave items in my closet is this over-sized Guns N' Roses shirt. I found myself wearing this shirt at least once in two weeks. Other than Guns N' Roses being one of my favorite bands, I honestly dunno what's with this shirt that I just wanna wear it all the time. Ah, whatever. I just really love it, enough said.
Hype this on Lookbook.nu here.
Shirt from Manic Vintage
Leggings from Folded and Hung
Bag from Coach
Shoes from Parisian by SM
Bangles from Scrimp Manila and A'postrophe

Since I'm wearing a loose top, I decided to wear something form-fitting for my bottoms. In this case, I went with black leggings. See how it balances everything out? Then being my predictable self, I went monochromatic with my accessories with the usual arm party and my well-loved bag. What do you think about this outfit? I'd love to know your thoughts. :)
16 comments : :
  1. Nice look :">Really love your bag my dear :">
    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know :">

    http://itschachabels.blogspot.com/

    Have a great day! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure, that'd be cool. You've got a nice blog. Thanks for dropping by! :)

      Delete
    2. Hi Eva :"> I followed you already :">
      Keep in touch :) Have an awesome day!

      Delete
  2. great look! I really like the bag :D

    http://steph-g.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey there! great blog!

    Hope you can drop by my blog! I'm currently giving away $80 GIFT VOUCHER FROM MSDRESSY!

    Chamee
    PIXELS AND TALES

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will check it out. Thanks, Chamee! :)

      Delete
  4. I love that T-shit too1 I've been looking for an awesome G-N-R tee, but I havent found one with the perfect fit/logo/volor yet..That one is great!!!

    http://lifeasart215.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping by, dear! :)

      Delete
  5. Oops...sorry for my bad typing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome T-shirt!! It becomes a rocker outfit :) Great. Have an amazing day

    Http://irenehsteel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i want to steal your bag! haha, it's so gorgeous :) i'm loving your shirt too, you look amazing :)

    I hope you're having a beautiful day ~ xo
    www.chriissydollxo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Christine! Stole it from my mom. Hihi. :)

      Delete