New In 2013

Saturday, January 5, 2013

New year always means new trends and new looks. Or old trends making new comebacks. Either way, new year is always a great time for change. Because of this, I feel the need to keep my wardrobe up-to-date. So I checked some trusted fashion websites for the would-be fashion trends in 2013, and here's a sneak-peek of the trends that you can expect.

I got this from reviews on the looks that walked the runway during the New York Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2013. You can expect that spring colors, monochromatic outfits, and patterns will be big hits this season. Expect lots of geometric patterns and watercolor prints, and of course mixing prints in an outfit. Also, it's the season to show off some skin so expect some more bralets, corset tops, and peek-a-boo dresses. And lastly, the Pantone color for 2013 is emerald green, which in my opinion, is the classiest, most elegant shade of green.

As for me, I think I'd better stock up on bright-colored and printed items, maybe mix them up with classics from my closet. This year, I promise that I will try to be more adventurous with my outfit, and maybe veer away from blacks and grays more often. "Try" being the operative word, okay? So there you go. I'm just gonna make this quick and let me wish you all a happy weekend. XOXO. :D


*Images are all from Google search.
10 comments : :
  1. Hi dear, you have a wonderful blog :) I simply love it.
    Would you like to follow each other?

    http://bblluusshh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the first pic a lot!! Great colors...

    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, thanks for sharing this... nice to know about this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to know about this stuff. I really need to update my closet, too. :)

    xx
    ellie
    http://chasingculprit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, we all do. New year, new clothes! :D

      Delete
  5. thank you very much for sharing the information, god bless you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not into fashion.. Maybe this blog suit to my girlfriend but I won't give this url.. It will effect my financial.

    ReplyDelete