Black On The First

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

You'll never know what you might find in bazaars and thrift stores. Which is why I love going to such places. Like this particular black blouse for example. I was in The Landmark department store that time and I decided to scour the bazaar section just for kicks and I saw this blouse. A plain black, buttoned-down, sleeveless top. It's a classic! And for only Php.179, or around $4.16, I knew I had to get it.

This was taken on the 1st of January, 2013, by the way. Thus the title. Since I was going to the mall and I wanted to be casual, I just paired it down with denim shorts and my new fave flats. Black suede flats with gold spikes. Thanks to my mom for this! I then added some black and gold accessories, and grabbed my nude satchel bag for some contrast. 
Top, random brand from The Landmark
Shorts from Mudd
Shoes from Auztralian
Hype this on Lookbook.nu here. :)

I loved the fact that our street was almost empty today. You see, I live in a commercial and residential area so our street would normally be full of people passing and buzzing around. But today, I was able to do some camwhoring without being stared at. Heh!

I hope you all enjoyed welcoming 2013. And before I end this post, let me invite you to join my blog giveaway. Just click on the link here. Happy New Year again, everyone! :D
14 comments : :
  1. You look lovely! The black blouse is classic indeed and such a bargain! I agree with you, bazaars and thrift stores are great places :) Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And happy new year to you too! Btw, have you joined my giveaway already? :D

      Delete
  2. I love your shoes and bag. They're so chic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the flats!!! my favorite colors... black and gold ;) happy holidays, kisses from Las Vegas

    JASMINE O.
    http://www.chicsincity.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, you'll never what to find on some thrift stores, landmark's one example. Love your shoes! :) happy holidays! :D

    happy new year!

    xx
    ellie
    http://chasingculprit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. And happy new year to you too! :D

      Delete
  5. I love those shoes! Those spikes are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And really sharp too. Hihi. Thanks for dropping by, Michelle! :)

      Delete
  6. Loving the shoes and the rings!

    Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lizzie! Happy 2013 to you! :D

      Delete
  7. like your blog dear ;)
    would u like to follow each other?
    kisses,
    http://keepitstylishandsexy.blogspot.com
    Facebook-www.facebook.com/keepitstylishandsexy

    ReplyDelete