Christmas Wish List

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Well, part of my Christmas wish list, that is. I swear, the list goes on and on so I'll just be sharing my fashion and beauty must haves that are on it.
 1. black leather jacket 2. black studded flats 3. printed palazzo pants
4. neon nailpolish 5. a dainty bangles set 
6. Urban Decay Naked 2 palette 7. Melissa pumps

But then again, you can give me shoes, bags, and accessories for all I care and I'd still accept them graciously. Teehee. And then the rest on my wish list includes some gadgets for the techie side of me. And maybe a cute puppy, either a Pomeranian or a Yorkshire Terrier.

Gahd. There's just so many things that I want. Not enough cash though. Haha. Shopaholic problems! So what about you? What's on your Christmas wish list?

*Image created via Polyvore.

8 comments:

  1. Wow, I actually want pretty much everything on that list... especially the nail varnishes, those shoes... that jacket.... those pants...the naked palette....... and the bracelet... so yeh... I want EVERYTHING on that list!!
    xxxxx

    http://segenswunsche.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, my favorite here is the makeup palette. Thanks for dropping by! :)

      Delete
  2. I love ur list! I want those items too! lol. But I am an extreme shopaholic. People tell me that I have a problem. lol. Well, anyways, I am following you now. Return the favor? Thanks!

    http://vannieful.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The studded flats are beaut I'm now following pop over to my blog sometime :) xxx coleoftheballl33.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete