Starships Were Meant to Fly

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

"Let's go to the beach, beach. Let's go get away." Haha. Whenever I hear the word "beach", I can't help but sing that Nicki Minaj song. And it's stuck in my head.

I just looove going to the beach. I love hearing the sound of the waves crashing on the shore. I love sinking my toes in the warm sand. I love lying on my back and feeling the hot sun on my skin. I love swimming and being pulled by waves deeper into the sea. And no, I'm not afraid of drowning. You know, it has always been my dream to own a piece of land near the sea and have a small house built there. Maybe one day...

Anyways,  here's what I wore when I went swimming. Of course, I just wore a simple tank top and shorts formula over a bikini. But check out the colors.
Bikini from Wave Zone. Neon tank top from Forever 21. Board shorts 
from SPF. Ray-Ban wayfarers. Flip flops from Havaianas. Bangles set
from Toyang at Paraluman.

Hype this on Lookbook.nu here.

I just love neon colors. It doesn't have to be summer to wear these colors. Heck, it doesn't have to be summer to go to the beach. If I have a choice, I'd be on the beach every day. :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow. I Love it! You have so so great blog! <3

    Would You like to follow each other? :)
    http://linde-lo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping by. Following you now. :)

      Delete