Can't Think of a Title

Thursday, November 15, 2012

You know those days when you don't feel like dressing up at all? Those days when you just want to grab something from your closet and wear it without a care in the world? I've been having lots of those days lately. 

This is what I wore when I was running errands one day. I rummaged through my very messy closet for something to wear and this sheer floral polo, which I've never worn before, caught my attention. I paired it with denim shorts and gray sleeveless top that I got from the bazaar section of The Landmark. 
I love the interesting lace trimming on my shorts. When I got it, it was 
the very last piece and in my size, so lucky me. 
Check out the print of my blouse.

For my accessories, this time I didn't pick out the colors from my clothes. I went with green, brown, and orange but was very consistent with 'em from the bag to the shoes to the bangles. In the end, the outfit looked quite put-together.
Satchel bag from Dooney and Bourke. Embellished sandals from 
Lower East Side. Thin bangle, DIY. Orange and green wooden 
bangles from The Landmark.
Floral polo blouse, gray top, and denim shorts, all thrifted.
Hype this on Lookbook.nu here.

This is a rare day wherein there was no hint of black in my outfit. Not so bad for bargain-priced items, yes? So what do you think? :D
6 comments : :
  1. cute outfit!!

    http://steph-g.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the outfit! :) napakacomfortable talaga.. be it maulan or summer.

    New follower here, I do hope you can follow back :)
    http://eyahnism.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey fashion blogger, I'm hosting a before-and-after photo edit on my blog. Do you want me to edit one of your photos? Read it here... http://mylifelatelyblog.blogspot.com/2012/11/before-and-after-submit-photo-and-see.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure, will look into this and I'll let you know. :) Thanks!

      Delete