Mega Sunday

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

I spent my Sunday in SM Megamall with my cousin, Karina, since it was the last day of the three-day sale. We spent hours walking, scouring the mall to look for an outfit for that very much awaited Philippine Fashion Week. Yeah, I couldn't stop talking about it. It's like a disease but just bear with me as it happens only a couple o' times a year. Haha. I swear, my feet were so tired. And I wasn't even wearing heels!

Anyways, let me post some of the photos I took that day. These were really, really random. I just felt like snapping away at every thing I saw. Yes, shutterbug here. 
Forever 21. Get a load of them shoes!
Meet Karina. She was my shopping buddy that day.
Lunch toiiime with Sumo Remix at Tokyo Tokyo! Honey Chicken Teriyaki, 
Shrimp and Veggie Tempura, and mixed veggies.
Sweets overload.

It's all thanks to my iPhone and its great resolution that I didn't have to lug a camera around with me. Especially if I'm just going to the mall and didn't want to be bothered with bulky stuff.

Oh, and let me post a few photos of what I purchased that day. Told ya' I went shopping. Teehee. But I won't include the clothes that I got since I'm planning to wear them on PFW and I have them reserved for future posts.
All from Genevieve Gozum. They were real steals. Haha.

Okay, so that's it for now. Do watch out for my post about the Philippine Fashion Week. I was lucky enough to receive an e-invite from Project Runway Philippines season two finalist and Mega Young Designers winner, Russell Villafuerte. He's also my favorite designer, ever since his PRP days. I'm super excited! :D
8 comments : :
  1. Hello Eva! I just want to know how did you manage to have a menu bar under your blog title? I was planning to have one just when I started to blog but I don't know how.. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Annika. Edit your layout and add the Link List gadget. Then you can just position it below the header. :)

      Delete
  2. i love fashion 21..specially their dresses...
    thanks for following.. followed you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Eva! I'm a new follower and I'd love it if you followed back :D "'m also a Filipina blogger. Forever21's shoes table always drags me in the store.HEHEH

    http://steph-g.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following. Followed you back. :)

      Delete