Loving Life with LoveClothing.com

Thursday, October 18, 2012

I'm always on the lookout for great and fabulous fashion finds. Nothing thrills me more than seeing gorgeous clothes and shoes that are reasonably priced, and when I discovered Love Clothing, I was extra thrilled! Love Clothing carries popular brands like Cheap Monday, Gipsy, Levi's, Fly London, and Eleven Paris. With clothes and accessories going from glam to classic to funky to edgy, Love Clothing has it all.

You see, I'm a sucker for girly and versatile pieces that I can easily mix and match with my other clothes. Let me show you my personal favorites hand-picked from their current collection and you'll see what a fashion treasure trove this online store is.

When I saw these dresses, I fell instantly in-love with them. The first dress, I love that it's floral and feminine. It's sooo my style. Plus, the color is in a dark, beautiful shade of blue.And the second dress, wow. I can only imagine all the things I can do with it. I can wear it on its own just like in the photo below. Or I can pair it with my distressed denim vest for an edgy look. Or wear it with a cardigan in a soft hue to make it even girlier.
Chika Floral Dress by Motel (left) 
Glam Beige Dress by Cussh (right)

And here are the tops that I love from their collection. Black and studs? Enough said. The first one is a winner for me. The second top is in nude, and I can just wear it with anything.
Studded Revia Top in Black by Vila (left) 
Nude Celice Blouse by Selected (right)

Love Clothing also carries men's apparel, shoes, and accessories. Here are more looks from their current collection.

Love Clothing has an ongoing contest where you can win a shopping spree worth £2000. Wow. That's a lot. All you need to do is click the link here, like their Facebook page, enter your e-mail, and share it on your wall. It's so easy, right? And who knows? You might be the lucky one who gets to take home a whole new wardrobe from Love Clothing.

So what are you waiting for? Enter the contest now and keep your fingers crossed. And don't forget to drop by LoveClothing.com to check out their amazing collection! :)


*All photos in this post are owned by LoveClothing.com

1 comment:

  1. I love the floral mermaid dress and the nautical blazer. :)

    ReplyDelete