Shoe Shindig

Monday, September 10, 2012

The other day, my mom was complaining that I have too many shoes. Of course I find this totally ridiculous because as a girl, one can never get enough of shoes. She asked me if I wanted to get rid of some of them. No freaking way! Anyways, that got me thinking if I do have too many so I decided to do some sort of inventory. Here are my babies.
Comfy slip-ons. A pair of boots. Chuck Taylors.
Heels. Yes, I only have four.
Flats. Yeah, I'm more of a flats-wearing kind of girl.
Sandals, which I love very, very much.
Espadrilles. Oh look, they have heels too. Haha.
For running and other sporty stuff.

So my shoes look grimy here. I promise if I knew that I'd be doing this, I would've cleaned them at least. Don't judge. Hmm. Counting, and that makes a total of twenty nine shoes. And that's not including my very much loved flip-flops. Twenty nine? That's not too many. No, not too many at all. So my mom was wrong. Teehee. See that, mom? Looks like I need more. Hahaha.
3 comments : :
  1. I love the shoes! Nice collections :)
    btw, I'm a new follower! You're awesome, keep it up! :) Hoping you'll check and follow my blog too<3 :)

    http://geekindapiink.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, dear. :) I'm now following your blog too. :)

      Delete
  2. A girl can never have enough shoes. ;)

    ReplyDelete